The hudhud cyclone has created quite a havoc in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. People from all quarters are doing their bit for the victims and our film industry is not lagging behind. Stars like Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun have already donated for the cause, and the latest one to join the list is young star NTR.
According to the latest update, NTR has announced a relief fund of 20 lakhs a short while ago. Other stars like Manchu Manoj is making due plans to take his team to Vizaq and help the cyclone victims.
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR