It’s well known that Nandamuri Balakrishna is gearing up for a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. Titled as NTR, currently, the film’s pre-production activities are underway.
Now, the latest update is that the film will have its formal launch on March 29th. As March 29th is Telugu Desam Party’s foundation day, the makers have decided to launch the film on this auspicious date and are planning to release the film during Sankranthi 2019.
NTR is being produced with a whopping 60 crores budget. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati, and Vishnu Induri are bankrolling this prestigious project and Teja is directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon
- Eesha Rebba’s Bollywood debut opposite star kid
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday