It’s well known that Nandamuri Balakrishna is gearing up for a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. Titled as NTR, currently, the film’s pre-production activities are underway.
Now, the latest update is that the film will have its formal launch on March 29th. As March 29th is Telugu Desam Party’s foundation day, the makers have decided to launch the film on this auspicious date and are planning to release the film during Sankranthi 2019.
NTR is being produced with a whopping 60 crores budget. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati, and Vishnu Induri are bankrolling this prestigious project and Teja is directing it.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan