The last few weeks have been quite emotional for NTR. He lost his father Nandamuri Harikrishna in a tragic road accident on August 29. Being a committed actor, Tarak resumed Aravindha Sametha’s shoot within a few days, and the film is now turning out to be his career’s biggest hit.
At the recent success event, NTR said that he dedicates Aravindha Sametha’s success to his beloved father. Tarak also said that the film’s success has brought some smiles on his mother’s face after many days. He added that he is quite relieved seeing his mother smile and that his happiness is beyond words.
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun