The success meet of NTR-Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha turned into a memorable event for the entire fandom of Nandamuri family. After a long time, Balakrishna was seen sharing the stage with NTR and Kalyanram. Not surprisingly, both NTR and Kalyanram got quite emotional seeing Balakrishna grace the occasion.
Talking at the event, NTR said, “I will always be grateful to Trivikram for giving me a memorable film when my entire family was going through a lot of emotional upheavels after my father passed away. No matter how happy I am today, I am missing my father today. He would have been really happy seeing all of you. But thanks to my uncle, Balakrishna, for gracing the occasion. I am grateful for his kind gesture.”
Kalyanram too echoed the same sentiment during his speech, while thanking Balakrishna for being the chief guest at the event. Later, Balakrishna praised NTR Jr for his emotional performance in the film and added that no one else could have played the role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2 OTT release: Suresh Babu keeps Disney Hotstar Waiting
- Industry buzzing with film events -But no big releases
- Samantha reacts to Nag Mama’s emotional tweet on ANR
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan