The success meet of NTR-Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha turned into a memorable event for the entire fandom of Nandamuri family. After a long time, Balakrishna was seen sharing the stage with NTR and Kalyanram. Not surprisingly, both NTR and Kalyanram got quite emotional seeing Balakrishna grace the occasion.
Talking at the event, NTR said, “I will always be grateful to Trivikram for giving me a memorable film when my entire family was going through a lot of emotional upheavels after my father passed away. No matter how happy I am today, I am missing my father today. He would have been really happy seeing all of you. But thanks to my uncle, Balakrishna, for gracing the occasion. I am grateful for his kind gesture.”
Kalyanram too echoed the same sentiment during his speech, while thanking Balakrishna for being the chief guest at the event. Later, Balakrishna praised NTR Jr for his emotional performance in the film and added that no one else could have played the role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran joins the sets of her next
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations