Rangasthalam, Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, released on Friday to unanimous positive response from fans and critics alike. Now, Young Tiger NTR too has joined the Rangasthalam admirers club.
Tarak took to Twitter just a while ago and tweeted a series of tweets, praising the movie and its stars. Tarak said that Charan truly deserved all the appreciation he has been getting for his performance. He said that no one could have done the role if not for Charan.
NTR went on to heap praises on his Nannaku Prematho director Sukumar for his brilliant direction and courageous vision in bringing out a raw and rustic rural drama. He also congratulated Samantha, DSP and the film’s producers at Mythri Movie Makers for doing a brilliant job.
NTR and Ram Charan have been good friends for a long time. Both the leading stars will be teaming up for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer, which will commence in September.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) April 1, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones