In this case, HIT stands for High Intensity Training. It is a technique used in workouts to gain lean muscle, that helps in building a superb physique. NTR has already started working out with his personal trainer for the same. The actor is strictly sticking to this HIT regimen along with a special diet, to come up with a ripped body for his next.
After entering into the All Time Top 3 films of Telugu Cinema with ‘Janatha Garage’, all eyes are now on NTR to see what he will pull off with his next.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film