In this case, HIT stands for High Intensity Training. It is a technique used in workouts to gain lean muscle, that helps in building a superb physique. NTR has already started working out with his personal trainer for the same. The actor is strictly sticking to this HIT regimen along with a special diet, to come up with a ripped body for his next.
After entering into the All Time Top 3 films of Telugu Cinema with ‘Janatha Garage’, all eyes are now on NTR to see what he will pull off with his next.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment