Last year, in the wee hours of August 29, actor-politician Nandamuri Harikrishna left his family members and fans heartbroken. Harikrishna passed away in a freak car accident on the Narketpally-Addanki Highway near Anneparthi, Nalgonda.
Today, Nandamuri family members performed rituals to commemorate Harikrishna’s first death anniversary as per thithi. Former AP CM and Harikrishna’s brother-in-law Nara Chandrababu Naidu also took part in the rituals. In a rare sight, Nandamuri brothers NTR and Kalyan Ram were seen bonding with Chandrababu on the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out
- Photo moment: Balakrishna meets Maredumilli Prajaneekam