Last year, in the wee hours of August 29, actor-politician Nandamuri Harikrishna left his family members and fans heartbroken. Harikrishna passed away in a freak car accident on the Narketpally-Addanki Highway near Anneparthi, Nalgonda.
Today, Nandamuri family members performed rituals to commemorate Harikrishna’s first death anniversary as per thithi. Former AP CM and Harikrishna’s brother-in-law Nara Chandrababu Naidu also took part in the rituals. In a rare sight, Nandamuri brothers NTR and Kalyan Ram were seen bonding with Chandrababu on the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style