Last year, in the wee hours of August 29, actor-politician Nandamuri Harikrishna left his family members and fans heartbroken. Harikrishna passed away in a freak car accident on the Narketpally-Addanki Highway near Anneparthi, Nalgonda.
Today, Nandamuri family members performed rituals to commemorate Harikrishna’s first death anniversary as per thithi. Former AP CM and Harikrishna’s brother-in-law Nara Chandrababu Naidu also took part in the rituals. In a rare sight, Nandamuri brothers NTR and Kalyan Ram were seen bonding with Chandrababu on the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over