Last year, in the wee hours of August 29, actor-politician Nandamuri Harikrishna left his family members and fans heartbroken. Harikrishna passed away in a freak car accident on the Narketpally-Addanki Highway near Anneparthi, Nalgonda.
Today, Nandamuri family members performed rituals to commemorate Harikrishna’s first death anniversary as per thithi. Former AP CM and Harikrishna’s brother-in-law Nara Chandrababu Naidu also took part in the rituals. In a rare sight, Nandamuri brothers NTR and Kalyan Ram were seen bonding with Chandrababu on the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?