NTR Mahanayakudu has become a colossal flop of sorts hurting Balakrishna in a big way. The film is almost done with its run and the latest we hear is that the film has made only 4.7 crores to date worldwide.
These are very disappointing collections and prove how the audience has rejected the film at the theaters. Balakrishna has gone mum regarding the film and is silently prepping for the upcoming AP elections.
Now, his only hope is the film with Boyapati Sreenu which will start in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce