NTR Mahanayakudu has become a colossal flop of sorts hurting Balakrishna in a big way. The film is almost done with its run and the latest we hear is that the film has made only 4.7 crores to date worldwide.
These are very disappointing collections and prove how the audience has rejected the film at the theaters. Balakrishna has gone mum regarding the film and is silently prepping for the upcoming AP elections.
Now, his only hope is the film with Boyapati Sreenu which will start in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan