Fans and trade circles are shell-shocked with the way NTR Mahanayakudu is performing at the box-office across the twin Telugu states and overseas. After a dismal start on its opening day, where it collected Rs 1.62 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film witnessed a shocking drop on day 2.
On Saturday, NTR Mahanayakudu collected an unbelievably low share of just Rs 52 lakhs at the ticket windows in AP and Telangana. This shows that audiences have rejected the film outright, which has left everyone in deep shock. The film will end up as a huge disaster, as gaining momentum at the box-office on the weekdays is far from reality.
Below are NTR Mahanayakudu’s 2-day AP & TG areawise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 0.54 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.31 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 0.21 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.56 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.13 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.11 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.18 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.08 Cr|
|Total 2-Day AP & TG collections||Rs 2.14 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next