Fans and trade circles are shell-shocked with the way NTR Mahanayakudu is performing at the box-office across the twin Telugu states and overseas. After a dismal start on its opening day, where it collected Rs 1.62 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film witnessed a shocking drop on day 2.
On Saturday, NTR Mahanayakudu collected an unbelievably low share of just Rs 52 lakhs at the ticket windows in AP and Telangana. This shows that audiences have rejected the film outright, which has left everyone in deep shock. The film will end up as a huge disaster, as gaining momentum at the box-office on the weekdays is far from reality.
Below are NTR Mahanayakudu’s 2-day AP & TG areawise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 0.54 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.31 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 0.21 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.56 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.13 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.11 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.18 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.08 Cr|
|Total 2-Day AP & TG collections||Rs 2.14 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?