For the first time, NTR and Trivikram have joined forces and are currently working on a high-budget entertainer. The film’s shoot commenced in April and already, the makers have wrapped up a couple of high-octane fight sequences in Hyderabad.
It’s been reported already that the film will have a political faction backdrop set in Rayalaseema. The latest buzz is that the Young Tiger is mastering his Rayalaseema slang to bring in authenticity in his performance. Tarak has a huge fan following in the Rayalaseema region, and how dialogues will be a treat for them.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Jagapathi Babu and Naga Babu play the heads of two faction groups in the movie. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie, which is scheduled for release during the Dasara festive season in October.
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next