For the first time, NTR and Trivikram have joined forces and are currently working on a high-budget entertainer. The film’s shoot commenced in April and already, the makers have wrapped up a couple of high-octane fight sequences in Hyderabad.
It’s been reported already that the film will have a political faction backdrop set in Rayalaseema. The latest buzz is that the Young Tiger is mastering his Rayalaseema slang to bring in authenticity in his performance. Tarak has a huge fan following in the Rayalaseema region, and how dialogues will be a treat for them.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Jagapathi Babu and Naga Babu play the heads of two faction groups in the movie. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie, which is scheduled for release during the Dasara festive season in October.
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film