For the first time, NTR and Trivikram have joined forces and are currently working on a high-budget entertainer. The film’s shoot commenced in April and already, the makers have wrapped up a couple of high-octane fight sequences in Hyderabad.
It’s been reported already that the film will have a political faction backdrop set in Rayalaseema. The latest buzz is that the Young Tiger is mastering his Rayalaseema slang to bring in authenticity in his performance. Tarak has a huge fan following in the Rayalaseema region, and how dialogues will be a treat for them.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Jagapathi Babu and Naga Babu play the heads of two faction groups in the movie. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie, which is scheduled for release during the Dasara festive season in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified
- De-coding the first look of Nani’s Gang Leader