Young Tiger NTR and maverick movie maker Puri Jagan will be teaming up for a new project and this will take off in the second half of this year. Recently, Puri Jagan returned from Bangkok after preparing NTR’s story.
According to the latest reports available, Puri Jagan’s storyline has been okayed by NTR. The story is said to be an action entertainer that will have typical Puri Jagan elements.
An official statement might be announced soon and a leading producer is expected to be behind this venture. NTR and Puri Jagan last teamed up for “Andhrawala’ and they will be hoping to do a better film this time.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu