Jai Lava Kusa, the most eagerly awaited action entertainer starring NTR, opened today to favorable response from fans and critics alike. As part of JLK’s promotions, the Young Tiger interacted with a handful of Tamil film journos and spoke at length about his Kollywood debut and some of his favorites from the Tamil filmdom.
Tarak said he is not interested in acting in Telugu-Tamil bilinguals, but he would love to play different roles like how Dhanush did in Bollywood with Shamitabh and Raanjhanaa. Tarak went on to make an interesting revelation that dates back to more than a decade.
The Young Tiger said he was offered Kaaka Kaaka (Gharshana in Telugu) long back, but he refused it as he felt he was too young for the role. Tarak said he is always in awe of Rajinikanth and Ajith’s screen presence and that he admires Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s mercurial dance moves.
Articles that might interest you:
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?
- May Chiranjeevi garu keep giving us smiles & memories: YS Jagan
- Sye Raa is unstoppable in Nizam; Here’s the latest share
- Naga Shaurya’s next is a sports drama