Tollywood top stars NTR and Ram Charan are all set to resume the shoot for their ambitious multi-starrer, RRR. This highly-anticipated period drama’s next schedule will kick-start from tomorrow (Jan 20) and both Tarak and Charan will be taking part in this schedule. Also, Alia Bhatt is expected to join the shoot this time.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife that RRR will miss the July 30 deadline and that the film will be hitting screens in October. Apparently, the movie will be hitting screens on October 2. However, the makers are yet to make an official announcement regarding the release date speculations. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna