On this friendship day, star heroes NTR and Ram Charan have not only set the tone right for RRR but they have also taken the hype surrounding this highly-anticipated multi-starrer to the next level with their friendship. Both Tarak and Charan took to their social media profiles and displayed mutual affection for each other.
While NTR quoted Greek philosopher Socrates, Charan addressed NTR “My Bheem” as they defined their friendship, which they said, will last for life. NTR plays Telangana tribal hero Komaram Bheem and Ram Charan will be seen as the iconic freedom fighter, Alluri Seetharamaraju in RRR.
It looks like RRR’s story will feature a riveting track showcasing the friendship between Bheem and Raju before they revolt against the British. We will have to wait until July 30, 2020, to see what maverick director Rajamouli has in store for us.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) August 4, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director