It is already a know fact that Young Tiger NTR and creative film-maker Sukumar have teamed up for their next project. The regular shooting of this flick will begin from 17th of April in the U.K. The makers have roped in Jagapathi Babu for a crucial role.
According to sources, both NTR and Sukumar are looking for a catchy title for this movie. Some say that the title Dandayatra is under consideration for this flick. This word has become quite popular after the release of NTR’s recent blockbuster Temper. An official confirmation is yet to be out.
B.V.S.N Prasad will produce this flick under Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner. Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead and Ratnavelu handles the camera. Devi Sri Prasad will compose music.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?