The Hyderabad Police department is going full throttle in its battle against cyber crimes. Last year, some officials from the department had met few celebrities to come up with a strategy to rope in big names to support their public awareness campaigns, and finally, they got NTR and Vijay Devarakonda to come onboard.
In two different campaigns to create awareness about cyber crimes, NTR and Vijay warned the public to be careful about what they share on social media. The two actors also urged the public to do a thorough background search of people, especially when they are about to get married or fall in love over the internet.
Needless to say, both the campaigns have got good response, and they are also likely to be aired in cinema halls in near future.
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition