NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2are the three Telugu biggies that released this Sankranthi season. While F2 is turning out to be a huge hit, both NTR Kathanayakudu and VVR are staring at huge losses.
In Krishna district, on Monday, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 5.47 lakh share, taking its 6-day total collections to Rs 1.09 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 21.13 lakh share on Monday and ended up with a total share of Rs 2.42 crores in 4 days. Finally, F2 collected Rs 40.09 lakh share on Monday. The film’s 3-day share is Rs 1.25 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed
- Top comedians in discussion for Prabhas’s next
- Noted heroine’s link-up rumor goes viral