NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2are the three Telugu biggies that released this Sankranthi season. While F2 is turning out to be a huge hit, both NTR Kathanayakudu and VVR are staring at huge losses.
In Krishna district, on Monday, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 5.47 lakh share, taking its 6-day total collections to Rs 1.09 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 21.13 lakh share on Monday and ended up with a total share of Rs 2.42 crores in 4 days. Finally, F2 collected Rs 40.09 lakh share on Monday. The film’s 3-day share is Rs 1.25 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?