In his latest interaction with media, Koratala Siva stated that NTR30 will have more mass elements than Mirchi.
“I have written a big script that is to be mounted on a huge canvas. It will have more mass elements and commercial highs than my first film Mirchi. It will be mass overdose,” Koratala Siva said.
Siva went on to add that NTR30 will be mounted on a huge scale and it will have a super strong emotional core that fuels the whole narrative.
NTR30 will hit the floors this June and it is likely to be launched later this May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Jana Gana Mana seals its OTT release date
- Kushi’s motion poster becomes the 3rd most viewed glimpse in TFI
- Poor remake of Nani’s MCA surfaces in Bollywood
- Kangana calls Ananya Pandey Bollywood Bimbo
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s latest US collections
- Life Ante Itta Vundaala from F3 is a perfect party song