Not only the brothers Kaala Bhairava and Sri Simha but even Manikanth Gelli, the director of their just released romantic comedy, Thellavarithe Guruvaram, is a huge fan of star hero NTR. In a latest interview while promoting his debut film, Manikanth said that it was NTR’s 2002 faction drama, Aadi, that had inspired him to become a director.
“I am a big fan of NTR. I decided to become a director after watching his Aadi. In fact, I wanted to have his voice-over in my debut film, Thellavarithe Guruvaram. But eventually, I decided to ask Sri Simha to give his voice according to the story demand. I hope to get an opportunity to direct NTR someday,” Manikanth said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly