Released in 2016, Tollywood star NTR and director Sukumar’s intense revenge drama, Nannaku Prematho, received critical acclaim. The film also featured Rakul Preet Singh and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. Now, 5 years after its release, the BVSN Prasad production is all set for its release in Bengali.
Nannaku Prematho has been remade in Bengali, with noted Bengali hero Jeet and popular actress Mimi Chakraborty playing the lead roles. Titled Baazi, the film is directed by Anshuman Pratyush and it is scheduled for release on October 10, as a Durga Puja special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhamki : Release of the first single gets postponed
- Viral Pics: Hansika Motwani ties the knot with Sohael Khaturiya
- Shocking: Suriya opts out of a big project
- Star heroes movies fell flat at the box office
- Buzz: Vijay & Lokesh Kanagaraj’s project to launch tomorrow
- Interesting: Five actresses denied doing superhit Chaiyya Chaiyya song