Released in 2016, Tollywood star NTR and director Sukumar’s intense revenge drama, Nannaku Prematho, received critical acclaim. The film also featured Rakul Preet Singh and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. Now, 5 years after its release, the BVSN Prasad production is all set for its release in Bengali.
Nannaku Prematho has been remade in Bengali, with noted Bengali hero Jeet and popular actress Mimi Chakraborty playing the lead roles. Titled Baazi, the film is directed by Anshuman Pratyush and it is scheduled for release on October 10, as a Durga Puja special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio