Released in February last year, Young Tiger NTR’s Temper showcased a power-packed performance from the Nandamuri hero. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, Temper reinvented NTR’s on-screen image in a never seen before 6-pack avatar. Now, latest reports reveal that Temper will be remade into Tamil.
Popular young Tamil star Simbu will star in this remake, which will be directed by his Vaalu director Vijay Chandar. This remake will be produced by Michael Rayappan and it will be launched soon after Simbu wraps up the Tamil version of Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh