Yesterday, as part of the viral #HumFitHaiTohIndiaFit fitness challenge campaign, stalwart Malayalam actor Mohanlal challenged NTR. This evening, the Young Tiger accepted his Janatha Garage co-star’s challenge and posted a recent video in which he was seen sweating it out in his gym under his trainer Lloyd Stevens’ supervision.
And there’s more to the story. NTR then challenged Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, his brother Kalyanram and directors Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to take the fitness challenge. As Charan is not present on Twitter, NTR amusingly asked Upasana to convey his message to her husband.
Challenge accepted sir @Mohanlal ! This is a part of my fitness routine with @lloydstevenspt . I now challenge @NANDAMURIKALYAN , @urstrulyMahesh , Charan , @ssrajamouli & @sivakoratala to take the #HumFitTohIndiaFit challenge. Psst @upasanakonidela ..plz convey this to Charan pic.twitter.com/zoGjzzHNsC
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) May 31, 2018
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad