Yesterday, as part of the viral #HumFitHaiTohIndiaFit fitness challenge campaign, stalwart Malayalam actor Mohanlal challenged NTR. This evening, the Young Tiger accepted his Janatha Garage co-star’s challenge and posted a recent video in which he was seen sweating it out in his gym under his trainer Lloyd Stevens’ supervision.
And there’s more to the story. NTR then challenged Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, his brother Kalyanram and directors Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to take the fitness challenge. As Charan is not present on Twitter, NTR amusingly asked Upasana to convey his message to her husband.
Challenge accepted sir @Mohanlal ! This is a part of my fitness routine with @lloydstevenspt . I now challenge @NANDAMURIKALYAN , @urstrulyMahesh , Charan , @ssrajamouli & @sivakoratala to take the #HumFitTohIndiaFit challenge. Psst @upasanakonidela ..plz convey this to Charan pic.twitter.com/zoGjzzHNsC
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) May 31, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date