Yesterday, as part of the viral #HumFitHaiTohIndiaFit fitness challenge campaign, stalwart Malayalam actor Mohanlal challenged NTR. This evening, the Young Tiger accepted his Janatha Garage co-star’s challenge and posted a recent video in which he was seen sweating it out in his gym under his trainer Lloyd Stevens’ supervision.
And there’s more to the story. NTR then challenged Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, his brother Kalyanram and directors Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to take the fitness challenge. As Charan is not present on Twitter, NTR amusingly asked Upasana to convey his message to her husband.
Challenge accepted sir @Mohanlal ! This is a part of my fitness routine with @lloydstevenspt . I now challenge @NANDAMURIKALYAN , @urstrulyMahesh , Charan , @ssrajamouli & @sivakoratala to take the #HumFitTohIndiaFit challenge. Psst @upasanakonidela ..plz convey this to Charan pic.twitter.com/zoGjzzHNsC
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) May 31, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project