After delivering a much needed hit in the form of Temper, young tiger NTR will work with creative director Sukumar for the first time in his career. This untitled project has been launched sometime ago and Sukumar is currently busy scouting locations in U.K.
As per the latest update,the regular shooting of this flick will commence from April 17th. Sources say that a major part of this movie will be shot in the beautiful locales of U.K.
This film will be produced by B.V.S.N Prasad under Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner. Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead in this film which also has Jagapathi Babu in a crucial role. Devi Sri Prasad will score tunes for this flick.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled