After delivering a much needed hit in the form of Temper, young tiger NTR will work with creative director Sukumar for the first time in his career. This untitled project has been launched sometime ago and Sukumar is currently busy scouting locations in U.K.
As per the latest update,the regular shooting of this flick will commence from April 17th. Sources say that a major part of this movie will be shot in the beautiful locales of U.K.
This film will be produced by B.V.S.N Prasad under Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner. Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead in this film which also has Jagapathi Babu in a crucial role. Devi Sri Prasad will score tunes for this flick.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April
- Rajamouli to can massive intro scenes for NTR and Charan
- Nani’s extraordinary performance in Jersey wows fans