While there have been talks of a film with KGF director Prashant Neel soon after he wraps up S.S. Rajamouli’s RRR, the latest we hear is that NTR might just have his next film finalized.
After the release of RRR in July 2020, it is the buzz that the actor could begin work with director Trivikram Srinivas with whom he did his last film Aravinda Sametha. With Triviram also busy till January 2020 when Allu Arjun’s film is set to release, it seems like the duo have time to discuss the collaboration further in the meanwhile.
Apparently, the duo have discussed a storyline that has impressed NTR who is keen to work on it further. It is to be seen if Prashant Neel’s project will be pushed owing to this new development. Nothing is for sure in Tollywood and time will tell how things pan out!
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra