This year’s Vinayaka Chavithi, will be all more special for NTR, as he has become a dad for the first time. The festival will also mark the release of his much awaited flick Rabhasa. Set for a mammoth release all over, this film is set to take huge openings.
Rabhasa is releasing in nearly 100 screens in US, and in India, special shows have been arranged for the fans. By the looks of it, the film is set to open huge, and collect good amounts on the weekend. Samantha and Praneetha’s glamour will only give a boost to this family entertainer, which is directed by Santosh Srinivas. Let’s hope that NTR gets his much deserved hit, and comes roaring back into form.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual