It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is doing the remake of the Malayalam hit Ayyapanum Koshiyum. The film is done with half of its shoot and will go on floors soon.
Sagaar Chandra is directing this film whereas Pawan Kalyan is penning the dialogues and screenplay of the film. During the early days of the shoot, Trivikram was seen on the sets of the film, and this created new rumors.
Media houses started saying that Trivikram is almost ghost directing the film. But the sources from the unit say that Trivikram is coming to the sets just to give his inputs and the reports coming out are false. Rana also plays a key role in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film
- Raj Kundra earned a whopping amount producing adult films?
- Lahari music bags music rights of Aadhi’s next
- Lift fight scene of Timmarusu raises the expectations