The Kabali fever has caught on all over the country and especially in Tamil Nadu, things are going crazy. The entire theatres have started selling out tickets in advance and what has caught our attention now is that several small time companies have decided to take their entire group of employees to watch the first day first show on the 22nd of July.
Special events have also been planned as ardent office going fans of Rajni have decided to dress up like the super star and attend the office on the release day. Also, with certain bosses of many start up companies in Chennai being hard core Rajni fans themselves, they are trying hard to buy tickets in bulk.
Taking advantage of Kabali’s release, these so called bosses have decided to make the release day as an official outing for their employees and have booked the entire theatre to make it a special treat for them. This decision of theirs is creating even more tension for the normal fans who are finding it quite tough to grab a ticket in a city like Chennai.
Right from the day one, Kabali has created huge mass hysteria and with the film releasing in more than 4000 theaters world wide in three languages simultaneously, the film is set to break several box office records and please Rajni fans big time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine rejects Karanam Malleswari biopic?
- Chiranjeevi’s surprise message thrills young hero
- Shah Rukh Khan’s touching gesture for the kid who broke the country’s heart
- Pawan didn’t send me mangoes this summer, says star comedian
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon