Geetha Govindam starring Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna, is a sensational blockbuster at the ticket windows. The film earned a humongous amount of profits and is one of the best-ever family entertainers in Telugu cinema.
The movie is directed by Parasuram, who then went on to direct Superstar Mahesh. The official news is that the actor-director duo is again teaming up for a project that Dil Raju will produce under the Sri Venkateswara Creations banner.
There were many rumors that Parasuram would be doing a project with Naga Chaitanya, but this announcement has cleared the air. On the other hand, Vijay has Kushi and an untitled project with Gowtham Tinnanuri in the pipeline. This project might be released after these two flicks. The other details will be revealed soon.
Very happy to announce that we are collaborating with blockbuster combination of The #VijayDeverakonda @TheDeverakonda & @ParasuramPetla for our upcoming film. 💥💥💥
Stay tuned for more updates… pic.twitter.com/WQfyhPFXS5
— Sri Venkateswara Creations (@SVC_official) February 5, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food