It’s been a year since the fantasy action drama Brahmastra hit the screen. Real-life couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt played the lead roles. After the pandemic, Brahmastra recorded the highest opening among Hindi films (during the time of its release). The movie received mixed reviews, which ultimately affected the overall box office performance.
Ayan Mukerji of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame is the director. Initially, the second and third parts were announced for Brahmastra. But a few days ago, there were reports that part 2 and part 3 have been shelved. In an interesting move, the production house announced today that the second and third parts are very much on. It was further revealed that they are in the development stage as of now.
Ayan Mukerji revealed that he would soon drop a big update about the second part. Interestingly, Ayan Mukherji would now work on War 2, which stars Hrithik Roshan and Jr. NTR in the lead roles. So we need to see when the part 2 will be released. Who plays the Dev role is the biggest question now. Produced by Dharma Productions, the first part featured Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna, Mouni Roy, and others in vital roles. King Khan Shah Rukh played a cameo.
To a cinematic experience that beautifully portrays the power of love & light against all odds!❤️🔥
— Dharma Productions (@DharmaMovies) September 9, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar