It’s official now. The makers of star actor-director duo Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated pan-India action drama, Pushpa, have just announced that the film’s first part, Pushpa The Rise, will be released during the Christmas season this December. The second part is expected to hit screens in summer next year.
In Pushpa, Allu Arjun plays a lorry driver named Pushpa Raj. The film is set in the Seshachalam forest Red Sanders smuggling backdrop. Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil is the main antagonist and Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this high budget film.
Mythri Movie Makers and Muttamsetty Media banners are jointly bankrolling the project. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story posts solid numbers in its first weekend
- Boxing superstar Mike Tyson on-board for Liger
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away