For the last few weeks, Samantha’s Oh! Baby has been creating quite a buzz with its interesting promos. The film’s story is about a 70-year-old woman (played by veteran actress Lakshmi), miraculously becoming a 24-year-old young woman (played by Samantha) after she enters a photo studio on a rainy night.
Today, Oh! Baby’s team has unveiled the theatrical trailer and it has further raised the expectations. Oh! Baby’s trailer promises a fun and heartwarming rollercoaster ride in cinemas on July 5. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny.
Oh! Baby has been directed by Nandini Reddy and produced jointly by Suresh Productions, People Media Factory, Guru Films and Kross Pictures banners. Naga Shaurya, Teja Sajja, Rao Ramesh and Rajendra Prasad in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor