Since last night, social media is abuzz with the positive response for legendary director Mani Ratnam’s latest release ‘OK Bangaram’. The Tamil version’s US premieres and a special Chennai premier have been showered with applause from the audiences, giving the film a much needed boost before it hit the screens today.
‘OK Bangaram’ is a tale of today’s youth, its choices and perceptions on various matters related to life and career. This new age romantic drama deals with live-in relationships filled entirely with Mani Ratnam’s magical touch.
Today is a memorable day for all Mani Ratnam fans to see their favourite director bouncing back with a solid success.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic