The film has music composed by Sunil Kashyap and all the songs have caught on quite well. The entire album is filled with melodies and seasoned singers like Hemachandra have done a wonderful job giving the songs a soothing feel. The film is bankrolled by Madhura Sridhar Reddy and TV 9.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake