All eyes are on Ram Charan and Sukumar’s much-talked-about period village drama, Rangasthalam. The film is releasing on March 30 and expectations among fans and trade circles on the movie are humongous. Ram Charan has kick-started the promotions and interacted with a few news channels.
In one of the interviews, Charan surprised everyone by saying that he had okayed Rangasthalam even without listening to the script. The Mega Power Star revealed that Sukumar had met him while he was shooting for Dhruva and ask him if he would be interested in a complete village entertainer. Charan said that he had promised Sukumar that he would do the movie right away.
Charan went on to reveal that Sukumar came to him the next day to narrate the story. “The first thing Sukumar told me was that I play a hearing impaired character. I was shocked and asked Sukumar ‘what are you saying?’ But Sukumar assured me that I would understand everything in a different perspective after he completes the narration in 2 hours. And he was right. I was mesmerized by my characterization and the story,” Charan said.
Rangasthalam also stars Samantha Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in prominent roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this high budget entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music. The film is all set to hit the screens on March 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?