Young hero Allu Sirish’s much-talked-about thriller, Okka Kshanam, is utilizing the New Year holiday advantage and is registering decent collections at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and in overseas. In the US, Okka Kshanam grossed $174,993 (Rs.1.11 Cr) until Saturday. This is Sirish’s career best box-office performance in overseas till date.
The main USP of Okka Kshanam is the parallel life concept. Director VI Anand’s engaging screenplay is being appreciated by movie lovers. The film features young beauties Surbhi and Seerat Kapoor and Srinivas Avasarala in crucial roles. Chakri Chigurupati is the film’s producer.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri