Young hero Allu Sirish’s much-talked-about thriller, Okka Kshanam, is utilizing the New Year holiday advantage and is registering decent collections at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and in overseas. In the US, Okka Kshanam grossed $174,993 (Rs.1.11 Cr) until Saturday. This is Sirish’s career best box-office performance in overseas till date.
The main USP of Okka Kshanam is the parallel life concept. Director VI Anand’s engaging screenplay is being appreciated by movie lovers. The film features young beauties Surbhi and Seerat Kapoor and Srinivas Avasarala in crucial roles. Chakri Chigurupati is the film’s producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika