Director Omkar is ready with his new film Raju Gari Gadhi 3 which will hit the screen this Friday worldwide.
Today, the team met the press and spoke at length about the film. Omkar, in particular, turned very emotional in his speech.
Omkar said that after his dad passed away, he has taken the responsibility of his brothers and his dream is to make his brother Ashwin a big hero.
He also added that he will be making films with his brother and make him a successful hero one day. RGG3 has Avika Gor as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress’ special song in Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA