Apart from the Nandamuri family members and fans, several celebrities from the film and political worlds are mourning the tragic passing away of Nandamuri Harikrishna. Hero Nagarjuna is one among them as he has lost his good friend forever on his birthday.
Nagarjuna and Harikrishna played brothers in the 1999 film, Seetharama Raju. Both the scions of the illustrious Akkineni and Nandamuri families have been good friends since then.
Expressing painful grief, Nag took to Twitter and revealed Harikrishna’s last words. Nag wrote that Harikrishna told him a few weeks ago that it’s been so many days since he saw him and expressed his wish to meet him soon. “And now he is gone.all I feel is a void,I will miss you Anna,” tweeted Nagarjuna.
చాలా రోజులు ఐయింది నిన్ను చూసి, కలవాలి తమ్ముడు..that’s what he said a few weeks ago and now he is gone.all I feel is a void,I will miss you Anna!!!! pic.twitter.com/T9epx3ZEEk
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted actor joins Chiru-Koratala film
- Bold Trailer of Mr and Miss impresses
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Poll : Which of this multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Yet another action drama for Naga Shaurya
- Ravi Teja banks on full-on entertainment; Signs his next