Monal Gajjar and Akhil Sarthak’s dazzling chemistry was much-talked-about in the Bigg Boss season 4. On the occasion of Valentine’s Day, the makers of Monal and Akhil’s maiden film together, Telugu Abbayi Gujarat Ammayi, unveiled the film’s first look poster.
In a latest interview, Monal said that she signed the movie only for Akhil. “When the makers told me that Akhil will be playing the male lead opposite me, I didn’t think twice and signed the project just for him. I know the audiences want to see us together,” Monal said.
Telugu Abbayi Gujarat Ammayi will be directed by debutant Bhaskar Bantupalli and producer by Annadata Bhaskar Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers