Shruthi Haasan comes from a prestigious film family but she does not use her dad’s name that much and has come a long way in Bollywood by her own one can say.
So much is being talked about nepotism and Shruthi says that she got really benefitted from her surname but after the initial two years, it was her talent and hard work that brought her where she is.
Shruthi also says that family background can only get you films and if you do not prove your worth with them no one can help you at all. So, nepotism is like a two-edged sword and one needs to have talent above anything to make it big.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case