The recently concluded Filmfare Awards declared Vamsi Paidipally as the best director for his hit film Oopiri. The ace director is quite elated and says that Oopiri has changed the way he looks at life and is very happy that it was Filmfare which recognized his talent.
Vamsi also says that as a kid, he grew up watching Filmfare Awards and even stood in long queues for attending some award functions. He getting an award for a film like Oopiri and that too from FIlmfare has made his life complete said Vamsi.
The talented director was hugely appreciated for his narration and showcasing some strong emotions in a very endearing manner. Currently, Vamsi is waiting for Mahesh’s new film with Koratala Shiva to be wrapped up so that he could start his film with the superstar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to lose more weight
- Pawan to take a decision on comeback very soon
- Allu Arjun thanks fans for making Samajavaragamana the most liked song
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Bigg Boss-This lady contestant to be out this week?
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3’s first-day AP/TG collections