The recently concluded Filmfare Awards declared Vamsi Paidipally as the best director for his hit film Oopiri. The ace director is quite elated and says that Oopiri has changed the way he looks at life and is very happy that it was Filmfare which recognized his talent.
Vamsi also says that as a kid, he grew up watching Filmfare Awards and even stood in long queues for attending some award functions. He getting an award for a film like Oopiri and that too from FIlmfare has made his life complete said Vamsi.
The talented director was hugely appreciated for his narration and showcasing some strong emotions in a very endearing manner. Currently, Vamsi is waiting for Mahesh’s new film with Koratala Shiva to be wrapped up so that he could start his film with the superstar.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script