The first look poster was out a short while back and surprisingly showcased Nagarjuna as a wheel chair bound man. This poster has created enough curiosity and Karthi’s pairing with Nag has become the talk of the town.
Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Tamannah is cast as the female lead. Renowned production house PVP Cinema is producing this multi-statter in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam
- Special surprise from Superstar grandson’s debut film tomorrow