King Nagarjuna, who is on a all time high after a blockbuster in the form of Sogade Chinna Nayana is all set for his upcoming flick Oopiri. The film’s post-production activities are progressing at a brisk pace to meet the release deadline of March 25th.
Recently, the tamil version of Oopiri, titled Thozha had its audio launch in Chennai. Speaking at the launch, Nagarjuna revealed that he couldn’t hold back his tears after watching the final cut of the film. He also added that he will forever be proud doing a movie of such caliber.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release