When Orange was released, it didn’t get the expected response from the audience. A few opined that the movie’s concept is way ahead of its time and hence the box office failure. Cut to 2023, and fans are now enjoying the film on the big screens. Orange special shows were screened to celebrate Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s birthday.
The theatres have turned into musical concerts, and fans are grooving to the film’s superhit songs in a crazy manner. Orange director Bommarillu Bhaskar posted a video on his Twitter handle today where he was seen enjoying the movie in Hyderabad’s Devi 70MM theatre.
He wrote “Oka Samudran chusanu” and thanked all the fans for their boundless love. Naga Babu produced this romantic drama which has Genelia as the female lead. Harris Jayaraj composed the tunes.
Oka samudhram chusaanu !!! 😊😊❤️❤️ at DEVI 70 mm morning 11 am show today. It was overwhelming 😊😊I love all the fans and thankful to them 🤗🤗 for their extraordinary support and appreciation….it keeps me all going! pic.twitter.com/T9XCHBun2G
— basgaran (@baskifilmz) March 26, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food