Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s Orange was one of the biggest disasters in Telugu cinema when it was released. But the movie gained a huge following among youth due to the concept it deals with. Many found the protagonist’s ideology about love to be relevant and hence the cult following.
Marking the birthday of Charan, the film’s shows were screened all over India. The response was phenomenal, and due to this rampage, the movie is still continuing in the theatres. The latest news is that the movie made a gross of 2.12 crores in three days of its run, which is outstanding for a disaster film.
Kushi, Jalsa, Pokiri, and Okkadu which have set new records in re-release, are box office hits, but Orange is the only disaster movie to have this kind of remarkable response. Day four is also super strong, and we need to see where the film will stand by the end of its run.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food