The highly acclaimed actress Nithya Menen, who most recently captivated audiences in the series Breathe: Into the Shadows (Season 2) and the film Thiruchitrambalam (Thiru), is all set to make her return in her second Telugu series titled Kumari Srimathi. This comedy-drama series has been skillfully crafted and created by Srinivas Avasarala.
The series creators recently teased fans with a glimpse, and today, they’ve officially announced that this delightful series will exclusively premiere on Amazon Prime Video on September 28, 2023. It will be available in multiple languages, including Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Hindi.
Directed by Gomtesh Upadhye, whose claim to fame includes directing the blockbuster romantic track Neeve, this 7-episode series promises an engaging storyline. The ensemble cast features Nirupam, Gautami, Thiruveer, Talluri Rameshwari, Naresh, and Murali Mohan in pivotal roles.
Staccato and Kamran are responsible for the music, adding to the allure of this production, brought to you by Early Monsoon Tales, a web division of Vyjayanthi Entertainments. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never thought of a movie about my life: Cricket legend Muthaiah Muralidharan
- Nayanthara launches her own cosmetics brand
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?