Acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s soon to be released epic period saga, Padmaavat, has been mired in several controversies ever since it went on floors. The Supreme Court today revoked the ban on the movie in the 4 BJP-ruled states – Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana.
Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is the latest person to vouch for Padmaavat. The film was exclusively screened for Ravi Shankar and several members of the Art of Living Ashram in Bengaluru on the 15th night. Ravi Shankar had some nice things to say about the movie.
Ravi Shankar reportedly said that Bhansali’s Padmaavat is a beautiful tribute to Rani Padmavati. He further said he was shocked to see people opposing the movie as Padmaavat only glorifies Rajput honour. Starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor in lead roles, Padmaavat is slated for a grand release on January 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya