Piracy is a major problem that is being faced by production houses across the globe. The easy availability of high quality recording devices that come in small form factors is making the issue quite serious.
Hero Nani’s ‘Paisa’ was released today across the state and some shady operators have already tried to bring out a pirated copy. A person by the name of Manoj Kumar was arrested at the Kachiguda INOX multiplex today while trying to record the movie using a compact Sony HD camcorder.
The arrested person was interrogate and the name of one Mr. Purna Chandra Rao cropped up. Police officials are trying to trace this person now. The anti-piracy division of the AP Film Chamber is constantly monitoring the situation to restrict the activities of pirates.
If you happen to come across pirated movie DVD’s, please do report the matter to the authorities as it poses a grave danger to the survival of the Film Industry.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake