All eyes are on hero Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata. This Parasuram directorial is currently being shot in a giant bank set in Hyderabad. The film is originally scheduled to open in cinemas during the Sankranthi festive season next year, but there could be a major change and the film may not screens during the Dasara or Diwali festive seasons this year.
Until recently, there were several speculations about the main antagonist in Sarkaru Vaari Paata. Kannada star Upendra and Kollywood actor Arvind Swami were rumored to have been roped in as Mahesh’s nemesis in the movie. However, the latest update reveals that popular pan-India actor Madhavan is being considered to play the villain’s role in SVP. However, an official announcement confirming this news is awaited.
Also starring Keerthy Suresh, Sarkaru Vaari Paata is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers. Thaman is composing the soundtrack for this highly-anticipated biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish