Maverick Tamil filmmaker Shankar made his debut with the 1993 blockbuster social drama, Gentleman. Starring Arjun and Madhubala in lead roles, the film was a massive musical hit. Now, after 27 years, a sequel to Gentleman has been announced by the film’s producer KT Kunjumon.
Kunjumon took to Twitter and announced that Gentleman’s sequel will be a pan-Indian affair and that the film will be released in all the four South Indian languages and Hindi. The once star Producer, however, was tight-lipped about whether Shankar will return to helm the sequel. Stay tuned for further updates.
Gentleman was about a thief and vigilante who takes on the corrupt education system. AR Rahman’s soundtrack for the film is still cherished by music lovers.
Happy to announce the sequel for Mega blockbuster Gentleman. #Gentleman2
Produced by #GentlemanFilmInternational#ஜென்டில்மேன்2#जेंटलमैन2#ജെന്റിൽമാൻ2#ಜಂಟಲ್ಮನ್2#జెంటిల్మాన్2@johnsoncinepro @ajay_64403 @baraju_SuperHit @V4umedia_ @PRO_SVENKATESH pic.twitter.com/JiQD3wuVKq
— K.T.Kunjumon (@KT_Kunjumon) September 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalapathy Vijay to make his Instagram debut?
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch