Energetic hero Ram’s new movie, titled ‘Pandaga Chesko’, is going to have its muhurtham shot today. The film will be launched in Film Nagar devasthanam and a number of celebrities are expected to attend.
The film will be directed by Gopichand Malineni and Paruchuri Prasad is producing the film. Gopichand Malineni gave a big hit to Ravi Teja last year in the form of ‘Balupu’ and he is known for making good commercial entertainers.
Ram will be seen in a very energetic avatar in this new film. Thaman is the music director and the team recently returned from Chennai after conducting music sittings.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years