Energetic hero Ram’s new movie, titled ‘Pandaga Chesko’, is going to have its muhurtham shot today. The film will be launched in Film Nagar devasthanam and a number of celebrities are expected to attend.
The film will be directed by Gopichand Malineni and Paruchuri Prasad is producing the film. Gopichand Malineni gave a big hit to Ravi Teja last year in the form of ‘Balupu’ and he is known for making good commercial entertainers.
Ram will be seen in a very energetic avatar in this new film. Thaman is the music director and the team recently returned from Chennai after conducting music sittings.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine